Many businesses are experiencing difficulty and facing some tough questions:
- What causes and problems underlie the visible troubling symptoms? Are they easily fixed or are they structural, needing more aggressive action?
- Is the cash flow projection realistic?
- Can financial obligations be met?
- Is the right financial and management information in place to run the business? Are the right controls in place?
- What types of business solutions should you consider? What resources are needed to implement them?
- Are your lenders and investors exposed? How can you maintain or regain their confidence?
- Has your balance sheet been impaired? Are you vulnerable to actions by lenders, creditors or investors?
- Do you have sufficient management resources? How long can you operate in the normal course of business?
- Should you consider insolvency and restructuring frameworks? How can you maximize the benefits of your business-restructuring plan within these frameworks?